In this episode we answer a Heideltext and an email. The first is a question about how it is that the Baptists (from a Reformed perspective) confuse the divine decree with the external administration of the covenant of grace. The second is question about what to make about an old family legend that a minister received a direct revelation from the Lord, which led to grandparents coming to faith. Then we turn to the second petition of the Lord’s Prayer as we continue our series, Our Father. What does it mean to pray for the coming the Kingdom and how does the Kingdom come? Does it come through cultural transformation? Does it come when all the nations are converted or in some other way?
- All the Episodes of the Heidelcast
- Heidelcast Series: Our Father
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- On Twitter @Heidelcast
- How To Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below
- Subscribe in Apple Podcast
- Subscribe directly via RSS
- New Way To Call The Heidelphone: Voice Memo On Your Phone
- Text the Heidelcast any time at (760) 618–1563.
- Ways To Listen to the Heidelcast:
Call the Heidelphone anytime at (760) 618–1563. Leave a message or email us us a voice memo from your phone and we may use it in a future podcast. Record it and email it to Heidelcast at heidelcast dot net.
If you benefit from the Heidelcast please leave a five-star review on Apple Podcasts so that others can find it.
Please do not forget to make the coffer clink (see the donate button below).
© R. Scott Clark. All Rights Reserved.
- The Heidelcast
- How To Make the Coffer Clink: Use the Donate Button Below This Post
- Heidelblog Resources
- The HB Media Archive
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- Heidelberg Catechism (1563)
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Why I Am A Christian
- Resources On Prayer
- Resources On Reformed Piety
- AGR: With Chris Gordon On “Still, Small Voices”
- Recommended: URCNA Forms And Confessions
- Heidelberg Catechism in Audio
- A Delightful Reformed Guide To Your Devotions: Be Thou My Vision
- URCNA Forms and Prayers (print edition)
- URNCA Prayers and Meditations
- Heidelcast Series: As It Was In The Days Of Noah