- Presbycast On The Lost Sheep (January 31, 2017)
- Reformed Collective On Piety (January, 2017)
- Sinner’s League on the Reformation (Oct 26, 2016)
- Presbycast on the Federal Vision (Oct 21, 2016)
- Regular Reformed Guys On the Federal Vision (Sept 28, 2016)
- Presbycast on QIRC and QIRE (August 24, 2016)
- Theocast on Spiritual Disciplines (August 10, 2016)
- The Reformed Pubcast On the Means of Grace (May 23, 2016)
- Seth Leibsohn Show with Chris Buskirk on Christians, Politics, and Civil Liberties (May 3, 2016).
- Chris Buskirk on Christians and Politics (Mar 7, 2016)
- Janet Mefferd on The Social Gospel (February 8, 2016)
- Calvinist Batman on Covenant Theology and Reformed Identity (Jan 26, 2016)
- EchoZoe (Andy Olson) On the Trinity (Jan 1, 2016)
- The Reformed Pubcast On Becoming Reformed (Dec 14, 2015)
- The Reformed Pubcast On Covenant Theology (Sept, 7, 2015)
- TruNews (Rick Wiles) On Eschatology (the rapture, the millennium, June 18, 2015)
- No Compromise Radio (Mike Abendroth) On the Imputation of Active Obedience etc (June 3, 2015)
- Echo Zoe (Andy Olson) On the Federal Vision (February 8, 2015)
- Abounding Grace Radio (Chris Gordon): How To Choose A Church (1)
- Abounding Grace Radio (Chris Gordon): How to Choose A Church (2)
- Abounding Grace Radio (Chris Gordon): The Attraction of Legal Preaching
- ReformedCast: The Law/Gospel Distinction (February 25, 2014)
- Covenant Radio On The Federal Vision and Recovering the Reformed Confession (2009)
- A Discussion with Lane Keister on the Imputation of Active Obedience (pt 1)
- A Discussion with Lane Keister on the Imputation of Active Obedience (pt 2)
- Are there limits to male headship?
- Taking the Reformed Reformation Back to Germany
- The Reformed Cast Interview (with Scott Oakland) on Recovering the Reformed Confession (November, 2010).
- Interview with John Muether on Cornelius Van Til’s life and work. The book is available here.
- The White Horse Inn Interview: Covenant, Justification, and Pastoral Ministry.
- The Crusades: The Pilgrim Radio Interview
- The Creed or Chaos Interview Pt 1
- The Creed or Chaos Interview Pt 2
- The Unchained Interview.
By Grace Alone, in Christ Alone, Through Faith Alone (November 1, 2014)
Audio From Zion URC 2012
- Session 1: Is the Reformation Over? Yes.
- Session 2: Is the Reformation Over? No.
- Session 3: What’s Wrong with Jesus?
- Session 4: Q & A
Audio from the Gospel-Driven Life Conference: Recovering the Reformed Confession.
Audio from the Recovering the Reformed Confession conference at Westminster RPCNA in October, 2006.
- Lost in America: The Quest for Illegitimate Religious Certainty
- Lost in America (pt 2): The Quest for Illegitimate Religious Experience
- It’s a Wonderful Life: The Joy of Being Confessional
- High Noon: The RPW Rides Again
- The Big Night: Whatever Happened to the Second Service?
- The Bible Restored (Westminster Seminary California, January, 2017)
- How Not To Be A Heretic (Community Bible Church, July, 2016)
- Christ URC Adult Catechism: Luther On The Theologian of the Cross (May, 2016)
- “That We Should Retain the Distinction Between Law and Gospel”: Hermeneutical Conservatism in Olevianus’ Commentary on Romans.” Inaugural address delivered April, 2010 at Westminster Seminary California.
- Christ Reformed Academy lecture on Caspar Olevian and the Substance of the Covenant
- “Why Are (Some) Reformed People Such Jerks?” from the WSC URC Student Lunch (56:27) mp3 (13mb).
- Why Baptism and What Does it Do?
- From the OURC Adult Catechism Class: Cult and Culture Pt 1 (30 minutes)
- From the OURC Adult Catechism Class: Cult and Culture Pt 2 (30 minutes)
- From the OURC Adult Catechism Class: Cult and Culture Pt 3 (30 minutes)
- Explanation of the Nine Points of Synod Schereville Pt 1
- Explanation of the Nine Points of Synod Schereville Pt 2
- Explanation of the Nine Points of Synod Schereville Pt 3
- Explanation of the Nine Points of Synod Schereville Pt 4
- Explanation of the Nine Points of Synod Schereville Pt 5
- Explanation of the Nine Points of Synod Schereville Pt 6
- Explanation of the Nine Points of Synod Schereville Pt 7
- Explanation of the Nine Points of Synod Schereville Pt 8
- Explanation of the Nine Points of Synod Schereville Pt 9
- A Convict, A Commentator, and A Catechism
- Recovering Nature: Helping Millennials Look Beyond The Screen
- Gospel Driven Life: Union with Christ
- Gospel Driven Life: Means of Grace
- God’s Righteous Wisdom (Job 38; Oct 13, 2016)
- 2 Corinthians 4:1-6, A Merciful, Integral Ministry (Apr 21, 2016)
- 2 Cor 3, Ministers of the New Covenant (Sep 24, 2015)
- 1 Peter 2:11–12, Strangers and Aliens (Nov, 2015)
- Deuteronomy 6:4-6, The God Who Is One (Mar, 2015)
- Romans 13:1–13 God’s Sovereign Rule (April, 2012)
- Deut 6:4–9: Our God Is One (Feb, 2015)
- Philippians 3: Leaving, Leaning, and Looking
- Mark 15:1–5, “A Plot, A Problem, and a Puzzle”
- 1 Cor 1:18–21: Stupidity, Sophistication, and Sovereignty
- The Monergism.com list of Clark audio and video
- Sermonaudio.com links (sermons, conference talks)
- The Sermon Audio Archive
- Exodus 4:24–26 (2002)
- Covenant Curses, Confidence, and Blessings (Heb 6:4–20)
- A Palace, A Prince, and A Point (Mark 15:16–20)
- The Command, The Christ, The Coins (Mark 12:28–44)
- Posted, Predicted, Prosecuted (Galatians 3:1–14)
Why Baptize Infants?
Calvin: Theologian of Comfort
Always Reformed: The Video
Who Are The Reformers? Caspar Olevianus
Who Are The Reformers? Guy de Bres
Who Are The Reformers? Zacharias Ursinus
The Difference Between Rome And The Reformation
What Is Mission?
Feet Shod With The Gospel Of Peace (2013)
Greetings to Pasaig Covenant Reformed Church (Philippines)