In this episode Dr Clark turns to Romans 8:31—39, where we see the Apostle comforts believers with the glorious truths of the perseverance of the saints and the high priestly work of Christ for us. He also answers a questions from David about why we forget the gospel, from Molly about which church history surveys we should read, and from Michael about how to relate promise to law and gospel, since both have promises. The opening audio comes from the Garage Logic podcast.
This episode of the Heidelcast is sponsored by the Heidelberg Reformation Association. You love the Heidelcast and the Heidelblog. You share it with friends, with members of your church, and others but have you stopped to think what would happen it all disappeared? The truth is that we depend on your support. If you don’t do not make the coffer clink, the HRA will simply sink. Won’t you help us keep it going? The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All the your gifts are tax deductible. Use the donate link on this page or mail a check to Heidelberg Reformation Association, 1637 E Valley Parkway #391, Escondido CA 92027.
- All the Episodes of the Heidelcast
- Resources On Romans
- Subscribe To the Heidelcast
- On Twitter @Heidelcast
- How To Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below
- Subscribe in Apple Podcast
- Subscribe directly via RSS
- New Way To Call The Heidelphone: Voice Memo On Your Phone
- Text the Heidelcast any time at (760) 618–1563.
- The Heidelcast is available everywhere podcasts are found including Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Call the Heidelphone anytime at (760) 618–1563. Leave a message or email us us a voice memo from your phone and we may use it in a future podcast. Record it and email it to Heidelcast at heidelcast dot net. If you benefit from the Heidelcast please leave a five-star review on Apple Podcasts so that others can find it. Please do not forget to make the coffer clink (see the donate button below).
- Heidelblog Resources
- The HB Media Archive
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- Heidelberg Catechism (1563)
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Why I Am A Christian
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Resources on Eschatology
- Contra Postmillennialism
- Why Reformed Folk Become Lutheran
- Resources On the Imputation Of The Active Obedience Of Christ
- Sanctification Is A Work Of God’s Grace: Resources On Sanctification
- Resources on the Covenant of Works (incl. Lev 18:5)
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization