In this episode Dr Clark talks to the Rev Lane Keister, who, 13 years ago was serving a dual charge in South Dakota. Today he is pastor of Momence OPC in Momence, IL and he’s currently working on a PhD. In this episode Dr Clark and Rev Keister describe the Federal Vision theology and identify some of its characteristics. The second segment is from a 2013 episode of the Heidelcast in which Dr Clark explained why we should not turn away our eyes from the Federal Vision theology. It will come back because versions of this theology always do come back in the history of the church. The opening features R. C Sproul speaking on the floor of the PCA General Assembly in 2007. For more on the federal vision theology check out the show notes for this episode.
This episode of the Heidelcast is sponsored by the Heidelberg Reformation Association. You love the Heidelcast and the Heidelblog. You share it with friends, with members of your church, and others but have you stopped to think what would happen if it all disappeared? The truth is that we depend on your support. If you don’t make the coffer clink, the HRA will simply sink. Won’t you help us keep it going? The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All your gifts are tax deductible. Use the donate link on this page or mail a check to Heidelberg Reformation Association, 1637 E Valley Parkway #391, Escondido CA 92027.
- All the Episodes of the Heidelcast
- Resources On Romans
- Subscribe To the Heidelcast
- On Twitter @Heidelcast
- How To Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below
- Subscribe in Apple Podcast
- Subscribe directly via RSS
- New Way To Call The Heidelphone: Voice Memo On Your Phone
- Text the Heidelcast any time at (760) 618–1563.
- The Heidelcast is available everywhere podcasts are found including Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Call or text the Heidelphone anytime at (760) 618-1563. Leave a message or email us a voice memo from your phone and we may use it in a future podcast. Record it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you benefit from the Heidelcast please leave a five-star review on Apple Podcasts so that others can find it. Please do not forget to make the coffer clink (see the donate button below).
- Resources On The Federal Vision Theology
- Heidelblog Resources
- The HB Media Archive
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- Heidelberg Catechism (1563)
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Why I Am A Christian
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization