We are in part 3 of the book of Romans as Dr Clark works through Romans 12:1–2 and wrestles with what Paul means by “rational worship.” He takes two calls, one asking how it is that John MacArthur spends so much time reading Scripture but gets some things so wrong and other asking about a beloved book by Henry Scougal. He answer question about the relations between the Kingdom of God and the New Covenant, about the best version of Calvin’s Institutes we should read, on whether it was right to try to assassinate Hitler, how we should handle the communion elements after the service, how to think about Christians who reject the moral teaching of Scripture, and a question asking for more on Romans 11:28. The opening features Chad Vegas of Sovereign Grace Bakersfield.
This episode of the Heidelcast is sponsored by the Heidelberg Reformation Association. You love the Heidelcast and the Heidelblog. You share it with friends, with members of your church, and others but have you stopped to think what would happen if it all disappeared? The truth is that we depend on your support. If you don’t make the coffer clink, the HRA will simply sink. Won’t you help us keep it going? The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All your gifts are tax deductible. Use the donate link on this page or mail a check to Heidelberg Reformation Association, 1637 E Valley Parkway #391, Escondido CA 92027.
- All the Episodes of the Heidelcast
- Resources On Romans
- Subscribe To the Heidelcast
- On Twitter @Heidelcast
- How To Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below
- Subscribe in Apple Podcast
- Subscribe directly via RSS
- New Way To Call The Heidelphone: Voice Memo On Your Phone
- Text the Heidelcast any time at (760) 618–1563.
- The Heidelcast is available everywhere podcasts are found including Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Call or text the Heidelphone anytime at (760) 618-1563. Leave a message or email us a voice memo from your phone and we may use it in a future podcast. Record it and email it to email@example.com. If you benefit from the Heidelcast please leave a five-star review on Apple Podcasts so that others can find it. Please do not forget to make the coffer clink (see the donate button below).
- Resources on Eschatology
- Heidelblog Resources
- The HB Media Archive
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- Heidelberg Catechism (1563)
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Why I Am A Christian
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization