Christian men do not have more of the Holy Spirit than do Christian women.
To say that Christians females have less of the Holy Spirit than Christian males is a gross error in theological anthropology (the doctrine of humanity) and soteriology (the doctrine of salvation).
If a leader in your church is teaching that Christian males have more of the Holy Spirit than do Christian females you should complain formally to your leadership about this serious doctrinal error. If the leadership supports the error, then you should should find and join a confessional Reformed congregation.
In any event, you should find and join a confessional Reformed congregation.
- How To Find A Confessional Presbyterian Or Reformed Congregation
- Another Way To Find A Confessional Reformed Church In North America
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button
- Resources On Women In The Church
- Rescuing Complementarianism
- Heidelcast 178: Responding To Criticisms Regarding Ontology, Feminism, Nature, and Grace
- On Ontology And Male-Female Relations