Side-B gay Christianity believes that the sin of homosexuality is not in the desire but in the practice, as though sin were not an ethical and moral problem but really just a physical one. In a Roman catholic soteriology, that all makes sense, but all of a sudden in 2018, an at-this-point notorious gay pastor in the PCA Greg Johnson of Memorial brought it to the PCA and all of a sudden, Side-B gay Christianity became our problem.
Pastor Chris Gordon interviews Rosaria Butterfield on human sexuality, shifts in culture and the church, and her upcoming book Five Lies Of Our Anti-Christian Age.
Listen to the full interview here.
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button
- New HB Resource Page On LGBTQ And Revoice
- Pro-LGBTQ Strategy Within The Church: “Nobody Can Argue With Your Story”
- Your Tax Dollars At Work: Grooming Elementary Students For The LGBTQ Movement
- Your Tax Dollars At Work: Recruiting Kids To The LGBTQ Movement?
- Religious Liberty And Free Speech Suffers Another Defeat As LGBTQ Lobby Continues To Demand Affirmation Of Gay Marriage
- Homosexual Desire Is Also Sin
- Christian Reformed Church “Codifies Homosexual Sex As A Sin”
- Christians To Be Made To Stop Calling Homosexuality Sin?
- Live: Rosaria Butterfield On Five Lies Of Our Antichristian Age
- Rosaria Butterfield In Conference Friday July 29, 2022: Five Lies Of Our Antichristian Age
- Dear PCA, There Is Another Approach To Same-Sex Attraction: Rosaria Butterfield’s…
- Rosaria: You Need The New Reformation Catechism On Human Sexuality