Dariusz Bryćko writes, “After about two years of weekly Bible study and prayer meetings, on October 17 our church plant had the privilage to inaugurate regular public worship. Two Lithuanian ministers traveled to Warsaw to join us for this event, since we’ve recently been welcomed as an official mission congregation of the Evangelical Reformed Church of Lithuania. On this occasion another child in our congregation was baptized—Teofil. Several people communicated their interest in our Reformed worship and theology, and we pray that God would grant them to be united to Christ’s visible church in Warsaw.” Learn more about this work»
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below.
- Taking The Reformation Back To Poland
- Calvin To The King Of Poland On The Scope Of Reformation
- 7 Reasons Why P & R Churches Should Send Missionaries to Poland
- Missional Monday: Help Bring the Reformation Back to Poland