Therefore, whoever is justified is still a sinner; and yet he is considered fully and perfectly righteous
by God who pardons and is merciful.
Martin Luther | The Disputation Concerning Justification (1536) | Luther’s Works, 34:152–53 (HT: Inwoo Lee)
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- How to support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below this post or on the front page.
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Cromwell: Simul Iustus Et Peccator
- Romans 6:14, 7:14, And 8:14 Are All True Of The Christian At The Same Time: Simul Iustus, Et Peccator
- Resources On The Doctrine Of Justification
- Resources On Keeping Justification And Sanctification Together Without Confusing Them
- Resources On The Reformation Solas
Amen. May we never forget.