As always we had a good time on the old Presbycast Hayride, Jamboree, and Barn Dance. Chortles told us the story of the Huguenot Pirates—real pirates, not “piratical” pretenders hitting defense flower vases with baseball bats or setting harmless grass alight—and the culture-transforming Huguenot who gave us the peg-leg. We also talked about “cancel culture” and what it means for the culture and, more to the point, for the church.
Here is the episode audio in its native habitat.
For future reference, here is the HB audio archive.
Note: This audio was originally published in July of 2020.
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- Follow Presbycast on Twitter.
- McWhorter On Cancel Culture
- How To Resist Cancel Culture
- Pinker: Cancel Culture Is Orwellian
- With Presbycast On Virtual Communion—UPDATED
- With Presbycast On Gospel, Grace, Antinomianism, FV, Moscow, And More
- With Presbycast On Same-Sex Attraction, Side B, And Concupiscence
- With Presbycast: What Is The Gospel?
- With Presbycast On Theonomy
- With Presbycast On Christmas, Pictures, And Ricky Bobby
- With Presbycast On The Regulative Principle of Worship
- With Presbycast On The Christian Sabbath And Intinction
- With The Presbycast On The Lost Sheep
- With The Presbycast On The Federal Vision
- Discussing QIRC And QIRE On Presbycast