For so soon as a man believes, he is presently justified. For every believer has the promise of remission of sins and life everlasting.
William Perkins | Commentary on Galatians, in Works, 2:121.
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below.
- William Perkins On Justification
- William Perkins On Justification (2)