A federal appeals court temporarily blocked a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for California prison workers on Friday.
The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted a request for a stay of a lower court order from September pending an appeal, delaying the January 12 deadline to have thousands of prison workers submit proof of vaccination or a religious or medical exemption. The deadline will be pushed back until at least March, when the appeal hearing will be scheduled… Read more»
Brittany Bernstein | “Appeals Court Temporarily Blocks COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for California Prisons” | November 27, 2021
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below.
- Resources On Covid And Religious Liberty
- Resources On Religious Liberty