I feel that abortion involves taking a human life… Having decided that taking a life by abortion is sometimes the lesser evil,
I do not feel able to judge between one woman’s need and another–this would be completely unacceptable ethically.
Anonymous Abortionist | “Yes, We End Lives Here…And That’s Ok” | December 6, 2021
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- How to support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below this post or on the front page.
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Resources On Abortion
- Canons Of Dort (20): God Unconditionally Saves Those Who Are Totally Unable To Save Themselves
It worked the same way for Murder, Incorporated: I end your life to enhance mine.
Reading this I feel an urge to vomit at the cavalier discussion of pure evil. With a 4 month old at home this debate is as fresh as it has ever been in my mind.
Dr. Sproul taught well on the doctrine of (in his words) “radical corruption. Has anyone had the thought that these people performing the abortions have a sense of vigilantism? Kill the thing that would cause the woman harm? Murder the thing that is afflicting harm on a seemingly innocent individual?
Yes, their consciences are certainly seared, and the doctrine of reprobation is certainly in play, but they are still breathing and that means that there is still hope of redemption in Christ.