Jason Wilson, of the UK Guardian (a left of center paper) has published another story based on his investigation of the Kirk in Moscow, ID.
This comes on the heels of an earlier story. Before that was the story in Vice.
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below.
- Given All The Evidence, Why Do So Many Turn A Blind Eye? Tribalism
- It Can Be Difficult But We Need To Open Our Eyes And Pay Attention To The Facts
- Why You Should Pay Attention To The Reconstructionists In Moscow, ID
- Resources On Theonomy And Reconstructionism
- Heidelcast Series: As It Was In The Days Of Noah
- The Truth About Moscow, ID
- Who Is Steve Sittler and What Does This Case Say About America’s Most Postmillennial Town ?
- Who Is Jamin Wight and What Does His Case Say About America’s Most Postmillennial Town?
- Why Does A Pastor Have A Copy Of The Diary Of A 14-Year Old Girl (Who Did Not Give It To Him) And What Was He Planning To Do With It?
- Natalie’s Story About Life In Moscow’s Theonomic. Postmillennial Paradise
- Before Black and Tan: Southern Slavery As It Was Plagiarized
- More Plagiarism
- Still More Plagiarism
- The Dark Side of Moscow’s Theonomic, Postmillennial Paradise
- Resources On The Federal Vision Theology
- Has Doug Wilson Really Changed His Mind About The Federal Vision?
- Heidelcast 137: How To Avoid The TheoRecon Tollbooth
- Theonomy and Reconstructionism Is A Tollbooth You Should Skip
For clarity sake, Jason Wilson is an “investigative journalist based in Portland, Oregon.”
Thanks for keeping us posted!