I found one minor error and the tenor of the piece is typically alarmist. Nevertheless, this piece on the Kirk and their grand plans is useful for filling in the some of the picture and for connecting some dots. E.g., I learned that red balloon dot work, which purports to help those who have been terminated due to vaccine mandates (an even more pressing concern now that the federal mandate is to go into effect in January, 2022) is connected to the Kirk.
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below.
- Why You Should Pay Attention To The Reconstructionists In Moscow, ID
- Resources On Theonomy And Reconstructionism
- Heidelcast Series: As It Was In The Days Of Noah
- The Truth About Moscow, ID
- Who Is Steve Sittler and What Does This Case Say About America’s Most Postmillennial Town ?
- Who Is Jamin Wight and What Does His Case Say About America’s Most Postmillennial Town?
- Why Does A Pastor Have A Copy Of The Diary Of A 14-Year Old Girl (Who Did Not Give It To Him) And What Was He Planning To Do With It?
- Natalie’s Story About Life In Moscow’s Theonomic. Postmillennial Paradise
- Before Black and Tan: Southern Slavery As It Was Plagiarized
- More Plagiarism
- Still More Plagiarism
- The Dark Side of Moscow’s Theonomic, Postmillennial Paradise
- Resources On The Federal Vision Theology
- Has Doug Wilson Really Changed His Mind About The Federal Vision?
- Heidelcast 137: How To Avoid The TheoRecon Tollbooth
- Theonomy and Reconstructionism Is A Tollbooth You Should Skip
“…when social conservatives are seeking to roll back basic tenets of US life such as legal abortion, as well as dominating powerful national institutions, such as the supreme court.”
Ha. Abortion a “basic tenet of US life.” That’s hilarious. Methinks the bias of the author may have something important to say about why this piece is so alarmist.
Indeed. It’s the UK Guardian, which is decided left of center, even in the UK. The Telegraph was the center-right paper.
Still, there is some interesting info therein.
Certainly. Especially the nepotism.