Dear NAPARC Pastor,
If you think that distinguishing law from gospel is “Lutheran” but that nativity scenes are permissible, you do not understand Reformed theology.
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- Resources on the Law/Gospel Distinction (Updated)
- Resources On Images Of Christ
- Resources On Christmas, Advent, And The Church Calendar
- Resources On Defining Reformed
- Recovering the Reformed Confession
- How to Support the Heidelblog: Use the donate button below
What would you say to a NAPARC church that has a US flag in it’s sanctuary?
A flag in the auditorium is a mistake and a confusion of sphere’s/kingdoms but it’s not a gross violation of the moral law.
Herman Hoeksema On The Twofold Kingdom
Yes!! Thank you!!