To be honest “listicles” (articles built on lists) are not my favorite genre but my friend Le Ann Trees, at Beautiful Christian Life, has published a brief essay outlining ways that the visible church can encourage her female members. It is thoughtful and well-grounded in Scripture and avoids the pitfalls of those some essays on this topic. Read more»
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below.
- Resources On Women In The Church
It takes courage to even address this issue in our times. I even felt some trepidation when starting to read it. But as with the rest of the content on “Beautiful Christian Life”, it is well done. I found it very helpful and thought-provoking. I was encouraged to review my own actions in the past, and think of ways that I can better honor God’s gift of women in the church.