There is very little news coverage of this decision but it is on the OSHA website. Alex Berenson is reporting it on his Substack. National Review has coverage. The Fifth Circuit granted the stay on the grounds that the plaintiffs will likely win in court. The Biden Administration may appeal. Read portions of the Fifth Circuit’s decision.
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below.
- Resources On Covid And Religious Liberty