- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- How to support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below this post or on the front page.
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Natomas Teacher With Antifa Flag…
- Andy Ngo, Jonathan Turley, Et Al Testify Before Congress On Antifa
- Who Funds Antifa?
- Antifa: An Emerging Threat To Civil Liberties And Peaceful Dialogue
- Why You Should Get Your Child Out Of Public School
- More Reasons To Leave The Public School (Or Antiracism Does Not Mean What You Might Think)
He says that there are three other teachers in his school who agree with him.
He posts pictures of the students along the political spectrum to shame them into moving toward Antifa.
Your tax dollars pay his salary.
Yet another reason to keep one’s child out of the disastrous public education system. Unfortunately, our tax dollars still flow to those schools whether we like it or not and we can’t do anything about it (that I’m aware of).
Antifa, LGTBQ+++, CRT, and communism are all at home in the public schools. Get your kids out. Here’s a clip of a reporter approaching this teacher for an interview on the street.
Were my kid in that school, that “teacher” would get out.
Paul – while I agree with you in principle, bear in mind that you’re in Indy and that school is in some of the worst of the worst in the nation, Sacramento, CA, where evidently such aberration in eduction is welcomed. Pay no attention to the fact that the school administration was “unaware” of his tactics – they were simply ignoring what he was doing.
Also, and I’m sure this will get me into trouble (and may even get my response here deleted), all you have to do is take a look at his heavily tattooed arms to get a good idea about what he stands for. I’ve carefully watched the post-Boomer generations (as well as some of them as well, as far that goes) gradually adopt piercings, tattoos, spiky hair styles, etc. over the decades enough to see that they, in fact, represent a slow decline into barbarianism. Keep on your toes about the things to come next and Semper Fi.