Almost a year ago we let you know about a new church history podcast for kids, Kids Talk Church History. Our own Dr. Clark recently appeared on this podcast to talk with Lucy, Linus, and Mina about how well the ancient Christian theology, piety, and practice was transmitted to the Medieval church and whether the Protestant Reformers were the first to challenge the teachings and practices of the Medieval church.
Here is the episode on the Alliance for Confessing Evangelicals site.
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Resources On Roman Catholicism
- R. Scott Clark, Why I Will Not Follow Mark Galli Across The Tiber
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization