Christians often ask great questions about the doctrine of assurance of salvation:
- What is assurance of salvation?
- Do you know that you are going to heaven when you die?
- Is Assurance possible in this life?
- Can a Christian temporarily lose their assurance?
- How is Jesus Christ related to assurance?
- How can a Christian keep assurance?
Assurance of salvation is one of the most highly prized commodities in the with world. If you do not have assurance of your salvation, you long for it. If you have assurance, you rightly want to keep it. This Christ-centered book will encourage every Christian to navigate the doctrine of assurance., all the while directing their attention to the Lord Jesus Christ. This volume contains articles from one twenty different theological heavyweights and every reader will benefit from this well-rounded selection of chapters by men with pastoral hearts. These under-shepherds of Christ want every reader to understand and experience assurance.
See the resources below for more on assurance.
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button
- Resources On The Assurance Of Salvation
- My Pilgrimage From “Lordship” to Law/Gospel (part 1)
- My Pilgrimage From “Lordship” to Law/Gospel (part 2): Test Case—The Rich Young Ruler
- My Pilgrimage From “Lordship” to Law/Gospel (part 3): Assurance