Errors in judgment abound here but clearly the adults are no longer in charge. The person in the white dress is a male student. The adult male in the chair is the school principal. Yes, you saw what you saw. The point here is not to generate outrage. The point is to illustrate the collapse of public education. For more on this see the resources below. For daily evidence of the collapse of the system follow @leavepublicschool on Twitter.
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Support the Heidelblog by using the donate button below this post.
- More Reasons To Leave The Public School (Or Antiracism Does Not Mean What You Might Think)
- Why You Should Get Your Child Out Of Public School
- Did Public Education Really Introduce Mass Literacy?