A belated Happy New Year from the Heidelblog! Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of you who read the HB in 2017 and to the thousands of you who listened to the Heidelcast. Together (between the Heidelblog and rscottclark.org) you downloaded pages and podcasts nearly 800,000 times. The HB lives to serve. This year the HB crossed the 1 million visitor mark and 3.5 million views. I am deeply grateful to those donated (see below) to help keep the HB available. Thank-you cards will be coming but my gratitude is already yours.
Finally, thanks as always to the Wonderful Wizard of Web, whose tireless work keeps the HB functioning. Let the reader understand that the Wizard puts in an amazing number of hours gratis to maintain what has become a large resource site. Did you know that there are more than 5,400 posts on the HB? There are now videos, audio files, and an ever-growing number of Heidelcasts to manage.
Here are the top 10 posts written and published in 2017.
- Background on the Current Salvation Controversy
- “Gender Apartheid” and “Toxic Masculinity in NAPARC? (2)
- Machen’s Senate Testimony Against the Proposed Department of Education
- The Normalization of Pedophilia Approaches
- It’s Here—Calvinist: The Movie
- When Bible Translations Disappoint
- Sneaky Squids And Sola Scriptura
- Missing Mandate And Better Metrics
- Forty Three Years of Federal Vision Theology
- The Reformed Churches Confess Infant Baptism
The most popular posts downloaded in 2017 and published prior to 2017: