In case you missed them, these were the five most popular posts for the week of November 6–12, 2023.
- R. Scott Clark, The Gospel According To John (MacArthur)—Part 17
- R. Scott Clark, The Problems with Paraphrases and Continuing Revelation
- Kim Riddlebarger, Who Was Thomas Reid and Why Does His “Common Sense” Philosophy Still Matter? (Part 1)
- R. Scott Clark, What Happened To The University (And Is It A Safe Place For Rational People)?
- Kim Riddlebarger, The Most Pernicious Arminian Error
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization