That Christ became a curse for us, it shows the greatness and horribleness of our sins; it shows the grievous hardness of our hearts that never almost mourn for them. It shows the unspeakable love and mercy of God, for which we are to be thankful forever, and that all manner of ways.
William Perkins | The Works of William Perkins, vol. 2, ed. Paul M. Smalley, Joel R. Beeke, and Derek W. H. Thomas (Grand Rapids, MI: Reformation Heritage Books, 2015), 182.
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- William Perkins On Justification
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization