R. Scott Clark joins the hosts of White Horse Inn to take a look at the ways in which consumerism and market values have influenced contemporary Christian thought and practice. This program was recorded before a live audience in Oceanside, CA.
Editor’s note: This audio was originally published by the White Horse Inn in May 2008.
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Resources On The Heidelberg Catechism (1563)
- Resources On The Belgic Confession
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- The Heidelcast (the podcast of the HRA)
- What Heresy Is, Who Gets To Say, And Why?
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization