The Augustinian doctrine of the perseverance of the saints is a precious gift to the church. It ought to be cherished and all the more as we appreciate the unconditional, sovereign grace of God in our salvation. Dr Clark discussed the confession of the Reformed Churches in the fifth head of the Canons of Dort recently with the guys on the Renewalcast podcast.
Here is the Renewalcast.
- Resources On The Canons And Synod Of Dort
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization