In case you missed them, these were the five most popular posts for the week of October 23–29, 2023.
- R. Scott Clark, Did Christians Teach Predestination Before Augustine?
- Stephen Spinnenweber, Review: The Toxic War on Masculinity: How Christianity Reconciles the Sexes By Nancy Pearcy
- R. Scott Clark, Covenant Theology Is Not Replacement Theology
- R. Scott Clark, Are We All Really Abraham’s Children?
- Ryan Biese, Confessionalism Is Beautiful Too
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization