Leaving a congregation and accepting a new call is one of the more difficult parts of pastoral ministry and yet that is what Professor Jason Barrie has done. This month he joins Westminster Seminary California as Associate Professor of Practical Theology to serve in that department alongside Craig Troxel. For the past eighteen years, Rev. Barrie has been Associate Pastor and Pastor of Family Life at Rocky Mountain Community Church PCA in Billings, Montana. He has taught courses on counseling as an adjunct and visitor professor of practical theology at WSC for thirteen years. In some ways this is a homecoming for Jason since he grew up in San Diego county and graduated from Westminster Seminary California in 2003. He has spoken at conferences around the country for Peacemaker Ministries and the Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation. He has also lectured internationally in Malaysia and Bangladesh and throughout Northern Mexico.
- The Office Hours Podcast Since 2009
- Subscribe to Office Hours in Apple Podcasts or directly here or in any podcast app.
- If you benefit from Office Hours, please take a moment to leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts so that others will find it and benefit too.
- Thanks for listening!
- How To Subscribe To Heidelmedia
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- How to support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below this post.
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- Resources On Online Pastoral Education