In case you missed them, these were the five most popular posts for the week of September 4–10, 2023.
- Ryan Biese, Make No Compromise With Sin—Judas, Revoice, and Raising the Black Flag
- R. Scott Clark, On Evangelical Instability And The Remedy
- R. Scott Clark, The Gospel According To John (MacArthur)—Part 13
- R. Fowler White Review: The Gospel under Siege: A Study on Faith and Works By Zane C. Hodges
- John Calvin, Calvin Versus The Anarchist Anabaptists
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization