In case you missed them, these were the five most popular posts for the week of August 21–27, 2023.
- Brad Isbell, Evening Worship In The PCA: Did It Die Of Natural Causes, Neglect, or Euthanasia?
- R. Scott Clark, The Gospel According To John (MacArthur)—Part 12
- R. Scott Clark, Who Should Not Go to Seminary?
- Carl Trueman, What “Big Eva” Is And Why It Matters To Reformed Churches
- Daniel Rowlands, Pictures Of Jesus Do Not Help Our Piety, They Hinder It
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization