In case you missed them, these were the five most popular posts for the week of July 3–9, 2023.
- R. Scott Clark, Did The Reformation Corrupt The Gospel By Baptizing Babies?
- Chad Vegas, Discovering The Reformed Confession (Part 6): Reformed, Searching, and Undecided
- R. Scott Clark, It Can Be Difficult But We Need To Open Our Eyes And Pay Attention To The Facts
- R. Scott Clark, SCOTUS: Employers May Not Prohibit Sabbath Observance, But Do American Christians Care?
- R. Scott Clark, There Are Limits To Parental Authority
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization