In this episode Dr Clark works through Romans 6:2–11, considering Paul’s teaching about the union of the believer with Christ’s death to sin and Christ’s resurrection life. He touches on differences between the covenants of works and grace and on the nature of conditions in the covenant of grace. For more on these see the resources in the show notes. He also reads comments from the Apple Podcasts Heidelcast page. The opening audio features Steve Sipple and Bill Busch from the Early Break radio show.
This episode of the Heidelcast is sponsored by the Heidelberg Reformation Association. You love the Heidelcast and the Heidelblog. You share it with friends, with members of your church, and others but have you stopped to think what would happen it all disappeared? The truth is that we depend on your support. If you don’t do not make the coffer clink, the HRA will simply sink. Won’t you help us keep it going? The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All the your gifts are tax deductible. Use the donate link on this page or mail a check to Heidelberg Reformation Association, 1637 E Valley Parkway #391, Escondido CA 92027.
- All the Episodes of the Heidelcast
- Resources On Romans
- Subscribe To the Heidelcast
- On Twitter @Heidelcast
- How To Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button below
- Subscribe in Apple Podcast
- Subscribe directly via RSS
- New Way To Call The Heidelphone: Voice Memo On Your Phone
- Text the Heidelcast any time at (760) 618–1563.
- The Heidelcast is available everywhere podcasts are found including Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Call the Heidelphone anytime at (760) 618–1563. Leave a message or email us us a voice memo from your phone and we may use it in a future podcast. Record it and email it to Heidelcast at heidelcast dot net. If you benefit from the Heidelcast please leave a five-star review on Apple Podcasts so that others can find it. Please do not forget to make the coffer clink (see the donate button below).
- Heidelblog Resources
- The HB Media Archive
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- Heidelberg Catechism (1563)
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008).
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Why I Am A Christian
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Resources On The Covenant Of Works
- Sanctification Is A Work Of God’s Grace: Resources On Sanctification
- Resources On Conditions In The Covenant Of Grace (Updated)
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027 USA
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization