John Muether is Professor of Church History and Director of Libraries at Reformed Theological Seminary. He has written histories of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church and on Cornelius Van Til. He’s a ruling elder in the OPC and has been the denominational historian of the OPC. In this lecture he discusses what he calls the most neglected chapter in Christianity and Liberalism, chapter 7, on the visible church.
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Resources On Machen, Christianity, And Liberalism
- Heidelcast series on Christianity and Liberalism.
- Muether on Van Til: A Review
- Heidelcast 33: Muether On Van Til
- Heidelminicast: Muether Explains The Attraction Of Theonomy
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization