In case you missed them, these were the five most popular posts for the week of April 10–16, 2023.
- R. Scott Clark, Is Baptism a Secondary Doctrine?
- Wes Bredenhof, Another Review Of Wolff’s The Case For Christian Nationalism
- R. Scott Clark, On The Monday After Easter: What Now?
- Carl Trueman, What “Big Eva” Is And Why It Matters To Reformed Churches
- R. Scott Clark, Heidelcast: Is Confessional Reformed Theology Antinomian?
- Subscribe To The Heidelblog!
- The Heidelblog Resource Page
- Heidelmedia Resources
- The Ecumenical Creeds
- The Reformed Confessions
- The Heidelberg Catechism
- Recovering the Reformed Confession (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2008)
- Why I Am A Christian
- What Must A Christian Believe?
- Heidelblog Contributors
- Support Heidelmedia: use the donate button or send a check to:
Heidelberg Reformation Association
1637 E. Valley Parkway #391
Escondido CA 92027
The HRA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization