The book is now in the bookstore. You can order your copy from The Bookstore at WSC. If you have been wondering what all the discussion about “two kingdoms” and “natural law” is about, here’s the book for you.
To accompany the release of the book, we’ve produced a special edition of Office Hours that lets you hear David explain why he wrote the book and about the two main themes of this survey of the history of Reformed social thought. Follow the Office Hours link above to find the interview. You can subscribe to Office Hours in iTunes or via RSS.
If these things interest you, then be sure to find your way to the campus of WSC for the upcoming faculty conference, Christ, Kingdom, and Culture or to a computer near you to watch the live, streaming video.
UPDATE: Here are some additional resources on these questions:
- Godfrey and VanDrunen discuss the upcoming WSC faculty conference, Christ, Kingdom, and Culture.
- Once More: Resources on the Two Kingdoms
- Mike Horton on the Two Kingdoms
- The Distinction Between BBQ and the KOG
- Jack and the KOG
- Common is Not Neutral
- Calvin on the Two Kingdoms