What is the kingdom of God? How does it relate to daily life? What is culture? Is there such a thing as Christian culture? Is Christ Lord or are we “making him Lord” over all things? How should we think about educating our children? These are just some of the questions the WSC faculty will address in the annual faculty conference. Here are the speakers and topics:
- Bob Godfrey – “Every Square Inch”
- Steve Baugh– “The Kingdom in the NT”
- David VanDrunen– “Christ and the State”
- Dennis Johnson– “Christ and Education”
- Michael S. Horton– “Christ and the Workplace”
- Bob Godfrey– “The King and His Kingdoms”
If you’re thinking about attending the conference, and you should be thinking about it, please register early. Every conference but one since it began has sold out.