A belated Happy New Year from the Heidelblog! Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of you who read the HB in 2016 and to the thousands of you who listened to the Heidelcast. The HB lives to serve. I am deeply grateful to those who you who donated (see below) to help keep the HB available. Your thank-you cards will be coming but my gratitude is already yours.
Finally, thanks as always to the wonderful wizard of web, whose unwearying work keeps the HB functioning. Let the reader understand that the wizard puts in an amazing number of hours gratis—even to the point of sitting on hold with customer service. Now that’s dedication to the cause of recovering the Reformed confession.
Here are the top 10 posts written and published in 2016.
- How The PCA GA Action On The Role Of Women In The Church Appears To One Woman
- On Disciplining Abusers And Protecting The Sheep
- Three Things Dispensational Apologists Should Stop Saying (1)
- Why Love Is Not A Mark Of The True Church
- John Owen Was Not A Baptist
- Sunday School, The Role Of Women, Authority, And Culture
- Is Infant Baptism A Roman Catholic Leftover?
- Nature, Gender, Rage, The Emperor’s Clothes, And Evangelical Docetism
- A Curriculum For Those Wrestling Through Covenant Theology And Infant Baptism
- Confessions Of A Former Charismatic